Please know that your safety is our top priority. We are doing everything we can to stay within the social distancing guidelines provided to us by state and local authorities. At the same time, we are doing everything we can to provide a safe space for fellowship and community that is vital to the church family.
If you are not ready to return to the building, please know we will continue to provide an online experience here, YouTube channel, and Facebook Live. We are so glad you are connecting with us online. Please engage with us online so we know how we can best meet your needs.
For those who are planning on joining us in the Worship Center, here are a few guidelines we are following. Thank you in advance for your patience, flexibility, and sacrifice as we navigate the social distancing plans in order to keep everyone safe.
- Seating rows in the Worship Center are spaced apart to adequately allow for social distancing and we encourage sitting in such a way to afford you with as much space as you are comfortable with.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the building and we encourage their frequent use.
- Before and after each worship experience, the Worship Center, seating, and all high-touch surfaces are disinfected.
- We are continually wiping down surfaces in the restrooms and other high-touch surface areas.
- We are not distributing any bulletins, connect cards, or other printed materials. All information is available online.
- Nursery, Aldersgate Jr. and the Aldersgate Kid’s Riot Room are open during both service times (9:30 and 11:00) and social distancing protocols are in place. Temperature checks are required and all Kid’s Staff and Volunteers will wear masks.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 806-745-0595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.